Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wrapping Up the Journey

We are in Tanzania after spending 4 days in Kenya. We wanted to see Mount Kilimanjaro up close and personal but the rains were too much. It is lifting now and we have one more chance to see it well before flying out of here. Back to Nairobi Kenya this afternoon and then a turn around to Johannesburg South Africa and home on Monday evening! I am ready to get back home, see my family, and get back to work. School resumes for me in one month so I have time to unwind and sort through some of these several hundred photos and movies.

We had an amazing experience in Kenya but my best and most meaningful experiences were in Congo. Please remember our brothers and sisters in Congo and pray for the Congolese as they work to rebuild their amazing and beautiful country.
Melody Ball